Enrollment in District schools is processed at the individual school sites. Transitional Kindergarten is processed at the District Office.
You will need the following documents to enroll your child:
- Proof of age
- Proof of residency
- Health/immunization records
- Address of prior school
- Current physical examination (for entering Kindergarten only)
Possible documents to bring with you:
To verify age:
- Acceptable Documentation - must provide one of those listed below:
- Birth Certificate (Original or Certified copy)
- County Recorder's written statement certifying date of birth (has county seal)
- Passport Affidavit of Parent / Guardian
To verify residency:
- Acceptable Documentation:
- Utility Receipts: Gas / Electric / Water
- Property Tax Receipt
- Monthly Mortgage Statement
- Rental Agreement
Two of the items below may be used in lieu of a document from proof of residency; however, none of the below items are acceptable with a post office box address:
- Driver's License
- Bank Statement
- Auto Insurance Policy
- Vehicle Registration
- Employer I.D.
If you are living temporarily with someone who is a resident of Baldwin Park, have that person accompany you to the school office with the same types of proof of residency listed above. At that time, the person with whom you are living with must sign a document verifying that you are living at that address. This information may be verified.
To verify health information:
- Original immunization records signed by a doctor (the yellow card given to you from the doctor’s office.)
- All students entering 7th grade will need the Tdap booster
If you are the guardian, not parent, bring guardianship papers to the school office for processing.
If a divorce situation, when restraining orders are in effect, or divorce settlement information restricts one of the parents, bring copies of divorce documents to the school site.
For more information, please call the school office directly as shown below, or call the Office of Student Services at the District Office at (626)962-3311.