Transitional Kindergarten Registration
Baldwin Park Unified School District enrollment window is open for registration for Transitional Kindergarten.
Transitional Kindergarten will be offered at every elementary school for the upcoming 2019-2020 school year. Dual Language TK classrooms will be offered at Geddes, Heath, and Tracy elementary schools.
Transitional Kindergarten: Students turning five years old between September 2, 2019 – December 2, 2019 are eligible to enroll. Students turning five years old between December 3, 2019 – March 31, 2020 may enroll if not eligible for District’s early childhood education program.
You must have an email address to register a student.
If you have a personal email address, please proceed below.If you do not have a personal email address, click here.
Bring required documents to School of residency to verify registration and eligibility
Required Documents (Please bring the following in person)
- Parent Identification- Photo ID (Must be the parent or legal guardian)
- Proof of Address- Utility Bill, rental agreement or mortgage statement (If proof of address is not under parent's name, additional paperwork is required.)
- Student’s Proof of Age- Birth Certificate or Passport
- Immunization Record Card-Required immunizations listed below.
- Polio- 4 doses, 3 doses if last one after 4th birthday
- DTP- 5 dose, 4 doses if last one after 4th birthday
- MMR- 2 doses, both after 1st birthday
- Hepatitis B- 3 doses
- Varicella- 2 doses
Contact Information: Please feel free to visit the Baldwin Park Unified School District website www.bpusd.net or contact us at (626)856-4356 for information regarding enrollment options.