Program and Completion Overview
Program requirement details can be found in the Program Model Overview. The Program Model Overview provides program objectives, a month by month calendar of requirements, and program component definitions.
A candidate must meet the following requirements and show competence in the California Standards for the Teaching Profession (CSTP) to complete the Induction Program:
- Participate in monthly program meetings for technical and mentoring support
- Participate in weekly mentor-candidate support meetings, meetings will be approximately 1-hour per week
- Complete the Individual Learning Plan process
- Participate in Triad Meetings
- Conduct self-assessment and reflection