Mental Health Support

Visual Calming PageCalm


Employee Assistance Service for Education (EASE) is available to employees and their families by Baldwin Park Unified School District through the Los Angeles County Office of Education.


Free confidential help for:

  • Family Troubles
  • Emotional Distress
  • Drug/Alcohol Problems
  • Job Stress

Call at 1-800-882-1341


EASE counselors will discuss your problem with you, help you find new ways of dealing with it and support your steps toward resolving it. EASE provides professional counselors who can help school district employees with the following problems:

  • Family troubles with spouse or children
  • Emotional distress
  • Drug or alcohol abuse
  • On-the-job anxieties and stress
  • Grief, loss, and transitions

If long-term assistance is needed, our counselors can help you locate an appropriate specialist, self-help group, or other community resource. Some self-help groups are free; other services may be covered by your health insurance. EASE is an additional benefit and specialized program available to you; it is paid for by your District. EASE services are not only for you, but also your immediate family members too.