Baldwin Park children ages 1 through 18 may receive weekday breakfasts and lunches free this summer at 10 Baldwin Park Unified schools through the Seamless Summer meal program.
Five elementary schools, a middle school and a junior high school will serve breakfast from 7:30 to 7:45 a.m. and lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, June 4-29.
- Bursch Elementary, 4245 N. Merced Ave.
- Central Elementary, 14741 Central Ave.
- Foster Elementary 13900 Foster Ave.
- Pleasant View Elementary, 14900 E. Nubia St.
- Tracy Elementary, 13350 Tracy Ave.
- Olive Middle School, 13701 E. Olive St.
- Jones Junior High, 14250 Merced Ave.
The two comprehensive high schools will serve breakfast from 7:30 to 8 a.m. and lunch from 11 to 11:30 a.m. Mondays through Fridays, June 4 through July 6, closing only on July 4.
- Baldwin Park High School, 3900 N. Puente Ave.
- Sierra Vista High School Breakfast, 3600 Frazier St.
Baldwin Park’s continuation high school will serve breakfast from 9 to 9:30 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 to noon Mondays through Fridays, June 4 to July 6, closing only on July 4.
- North Park Continuation High School, 4600 Bogart Ave.
For more information, call 626-962-3311 ext. 4224.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. In accordance with federal Law and the U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, Baldwin Park Unified does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to the: USDA, Director, Office Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave, SW, Washington, DC 20250-9410 or call 800-795-3272 or 202-720-6382 (TTY).