About Public Records
The Baldwin Park Unified School District Police Department is committed to making information available to the public upon request pursuant to the California Public Records Act.
Within 10 calendar days of the date/time that a request for the release of a public record is received by the Police Department, you will be told whether your request will be approved, in whole or in part. In unusual circumstances, the time limit may be extended by written notice to the person making the request, setting forth the reasons for the extension and the date on which a determination is expected to be made.
Additional information on the release of public records by the Police Department can be obtained by calling the Communications/Records Services Section at 626-856-4323 or via email by clicking here.
How to Request a Public Record
You may request public records from the Police Department on-line, in person, or by mail.
- Download the appropriate Records Request Form from the list below and save it to your computer
- Complete and save the form on your computer
- Email the form as an attachment to email@example.com
- Obtain the appropriate Records Request Request Form by either downloading it from the list below or by picking up a copy in person from the Police Department's lobby during normal business hours
- Complete the form
- Bring the completed form to the Police Department' lobby during normal business hours
- The Police Department's lobby is open Monday through Friday (school district holidays and furlough days excepted) from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
Public Records Request Coordinator
Baldwin Park School Police Department
3699 North Holly Avenue
Baldwin Park, CA 91706