Alternative Income Form
The Alternate Income Form is a household form for families enrolled at Baldwin Park Unified School District.
This form will determine how much education funding our district will receive.
- SCHOOL FUNDING. We need all families to fill out this form so that Baldwin Park Unified School District receives the necessary resources to continue to provide all students with the highest quality education, including funding for things like computers, books, school supplies, and more.
- SCHOOL MEALS. Filling out the form will support our district’s school meals program.
- TECHNOLOGY FUNDING. Baldwin Park Unified School District receives more funding for internet access and computers.
- GROCERY BENEFITS. Filling out this form may help provide your family with money for groceries through P-EBT.
- SAT, ACT, AND AP TEST DISCOUNTS. If your household qualifies, you can receive discounts for academic testing.
- COLLEGE APPLICATION DISCOUNTS. If your household qualifies, you can receive discounts for college application fees.
- ATHLETICS. If your household qualifies, you may receive discounts for fees associated with participating in Baldwin Park Unified School District athletics.
No, only one (1) form per household needs to be completed. Please include the names of all students enrolled at Baldwin Park Unified School District on the form.
Yes, the personal information you provide on the Alternate Income Form is kept strictly confidential.
Please complete the form by August 30th.