BPUSD COVID-19 Protocols for Schools
These are the updated guidelines from public officials effective in BPUSD as of 3-31-23.
- All individuals intending to be on campus should conduct a daily symptoms check at home prior to arriving at school or work.
- Students, staff, and visitors should not enter any facility if they have symptoms of COVID-19.
- BPUSD will be following the new LA County Department of Public Health Guidelines for COVID-19 Cases (Isolation) and Close Contacts that went into effect on March 31, 2023.
- Facilities will be cleaned daily with special attention to high-touch areas.
- HVAC systems have been upgraded to include specialized air filters.
We encourage you to review the resources on this page to understand the COVID-19 protocols of the District. Thank you for your continued support and partnership in our schools.
UPDATED ISOLATION & CLOSE CONTACT GUIDELINES
AT-HOME SELF-SCREENING TOOLS
COVID-19 REQUIRED DOCUMENTS