BPUSD COVID-19 Protocols for Schools
For the 2021-2022 academic year, all schools will offer full-day, in-person instruction to all students, five days a week while maintaining the highest standard of safety according to the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (DPH) guidelines. Students will also be able to participate in learning and enrichment activities during after-school programs.
Cleaning and safety practices will continue to ensure safe learning environments.
- Masks are required while indoors and highly encouraged when outdoors.
- At-home, daily symptoms screening will be conducted using the Qualtrics platform.
- Students will have opportunities to wash and sanitize hands frequently.
- Quarantine measures will be implemented if someone is a potential close contact to a positive case.
- Facilities will be cleaned daily with special attention to high-touch areas.
- HVAC systems have been upgraded to include specialized air filters.