A Message from Human Resources...
Welcome to the Baldwin Park Unified School District Human Resources website.
Our people are what make Baldwin Park one of the most exciting and rewarding places to work in Southern California! You will discover that there are many people responsible for the District’s overall success. We offer an exceptional, well-rounded educational experience for over 16,000 students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 and for our community at large through our Early Childhood Education Programs and the District’s Adult/Community Education Program. Our teachers, classified and administrative staff continually work together to provide extraordinary educational opportunities for the students in our care, and our parents and community are very supportive of the schools and our personnel. The Human resources office provides leadership, direction, clarification, assistance and service in all areas of personnel management such as: Employee recruitment retention, testing, career advancement, compliance, contract management, negotiations, credentials, due process and discipline, employee records and retirement. I hope you will take some time to browse through our Website and find that the information we have provided is useful to you. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you desire additional information regarding our outstanding services.
How to apply for jobs - Edjoin
Baldwin Park Unified School District
- Logon to the Edjoin website at www.edjoin.org
- Register an Edjoin account (by registering you’re creating your application, create a Username and Password)
- Make sure you add your work history, add references and attached any documents (resume, certificates, etc…)
- Email signature is required
- Edjoin Home Page
- Login/Register Tab: choose (Login and enter your Username and Password)
- Job Search Tab: enter Baldwin Park in the “Search” window
- Search job openings for Baldwin Park Unified
- Click on job link and apply (most openings will require a password that is only for current BPUSD employees) Passwords can be obtained at your school sites or by calling the Human Resources office.
- Once you’ve applied you MUST electronically sign your application and submit. You will receive an email informing you that your application was successfully submitted. If no email received, no application was submitted!
The Human Resources office will then contact you via email after the position has closed and the screening/interview process has begun.
Jose F. Garcia - Human Resources Technician